Like finding a needle in a haystack, below are links to the information most relevant during the implementation of the TFS Scrum Process template.
Microsoft How-To: Scrum for Everyone – Visual Studio Magazine
- horizontal axis shows days in a sprint
- vertical axis measures the amount of work that remains to complete the tasks in a sprint
- if you divide a task into subtasks, specify hours only for the subtasks. These hours are rolled up as summary values for the parent task.
- raw data is from product backlog
- horizontal axis represents sprints
- vertical axis measures the backlog effort the team has reported as complete (shown in whatever u nit the team uses)
- Iteration and Area Paths are specified
- Effort in PBI is accurate
- State of each PBI is accurate
- Test Case Readiness Report
- data is derived from the data warehouse.
- Iteration and Area Path values are specified
- State of each Test case is accurate