2748 sq ft of updated living space in highly desirable Bennington Ridge family neighborhood. You’ll be blown away by the owner upgrades to this home, the expansive front porch, and the private, wooded view of Copperas Creek in the back.
First floor has :
- Kitchen – renovated/expanded kitchen with white cabinets and granite counters.
- Eat-In – eat-in kitchen surrounded by windows looking out onto Copperas Creek
- Sunroom – re-built in May of 2017. Glass sliding doors replaced by new Andersen windows. French doors. New ceiling fan. Surround windows look out onto two-tier deck.
- Living Room – ideal for media viewing. Chimney customized with liner for added safety
- Dining room (we use as a “cafe” room)
- Formal living room (we use as a formal dining room)
- 1/2 bath
- White oak hardwood floors refinished with clear water-based finish
Second floor has:
- Blonde maple laminate in all rooms. Installed by The Floor Trader.
- Four bedrooms:
- Master bath – fully renovated with Maax Pearl whirlpool & air jet tub with chromotherapy, Toto dual flush toilet, shower stall, single sink vanity.
- 2nd Full Bath – ceramic tile floor.
- Deck – two-tier deck re-built in May of 2017
- New roof (2007)
- New a/c units
- Vinyl windows (2009)
- Vinyl siding (2009 by Short Pump Siding). Product, Mastic Home Exteriors Charleston Beaded Collection.
- Front porch replaced with composite floor and vinyl railings in 2010
- Front yard is sustainable edible landscaping – no grass/fertilizer or other organic chemicals
- Gayton Elementary
- Pocahontas Middle
- Godwin High
- Short Pump Town Center, Cabellas, Wegmans, Mellow Mushroom, The Daily, and other great restaurants reflect the expansive growth this area is undergoing.
- Capital One and Innsbrook are within 5 miles.
The untold story with this home gets even better. This is a diverse *family* neighborhood representing the best in community living. It makes us sad to leave such wonderful people, but it’s time for us to change things up.